1. Information We Collect
We may collect several types of information from and about users of our Site. This may include personal information, such as your name, email address, and other identifiers that you choose to provide. We also collect data about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Site, usage details, such as traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Site.
2. How We Use Your Information
We use the information we collect from you to:
- Provide you with the services available on our Site;
- Improve our Site and its offerings
- Carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered between you and us;
- Notify you about changes to our Site or any products or services we offer or provide through it.
3. Disclosure of Your Information
4. Your Choices
You have choices regarding the personal information we collect and how it is used. You may choose not to provide us with certain personal information. However, this may limit your ability to use some features of our Site.
5. Data Security
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All personal information you provide to us is stored on secure servers behind firewalls. Any payment transactions and other personal information will be encrypted using SSL technology
7. Contact Information